本帖最后由 Rock 于 2013-5-28 13:18 编辑
What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的起因。)
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所渴望的。)
You will never guess.(你永遥猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.(世人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事件不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的客人,莫做金钱的仆隶。)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的常识比手中的金钱更主要)
Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别鼓劲,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担忧,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我清楚你的感触。
You win some.you lose some.输赢乃卒家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand.不要回避事实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺害。
She is well-build.她的身体实棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清杂。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气量很好。
You flatter me immensely.你功奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应当随便评论他人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有免何过错,请你谅解
It was most careless ofme.我太大意了。
It was quite by accident.真是初料不迭。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我盼望所有被我糟蹋的时光从新归来,让我再挥霍一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们二个大家去看片子吧,我不想应电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有口上人吗?